The Promised Land Art Festival is just around the corner. With that in mind, we’re sending some important organizational information to make sure you hit the ground running when the event begins.
Dates & Venue
The Promised Land Art Festival will take place from August 31st until September 3rd, 2022, and will be held at EC1 Łódź - City of Culture building complex. Additionally, on September 4th, 2022, EC1 Łódź will also host Promised Land Open Day — the accompanying event aimed at creative industry enthusiasts and budding artists looking to kickstart their professional careers.
You’ll be able to pick up your accreditation come August 31st, which is when the festival starts. We’ll be distributing them from 9:00 until the end of the day at the main reception area located in the EC1 building.
Below you can find a map of the venue with the main reception area highlighted. We’d like to use this opportunity and remind you of some of the rules that apply to accreditation distribution.
1. You can get your accreditation only after showing a valid identification document.
2. It is forbidden to pass on your accreditation to someone else. Each one is personal and intended for use only by the assigned individual.
3. The accreditation allows you to take part in every activity during the main part of our Festival, as well as attend Promised Land Open Day, which will take place on September 4th, 2022 at the same venue.
We will have a dedicated free parking for the Promised Land participants during the festival. It is located on Dowborczyków street, just near the main entrance to the EC1 which is located from Tuwima street. Password to enter the parking is: “Promised Land”
Promised Land Art Festival Opening Ceremony
The opening ceremony for Promised Land Art Festival will be held in the Machine Hall in the EC1 building at 12:00 on the first day of festiwal . All event participants who picked up their accreditation beforehand are invited to participate.
To make sure you never miss a beat regarding Promised Land during the festival, we kindly encourage you to download our dedicated Promised Land Art Festival app.
The app allows event participants to:
- Check the Festival programme;
- Read about our speakers;
- Receive important notifications from the organizers;
- Create an individual user profile and send messages to other festival attendees.
The app is available for download on devices running Android and iOS. Safety Recommendations
Keeping in mind everyone’s health and safety, we recommend using protective masks when near or in large groups of people (i.e at lectures).
There will be free masks available for every attendee in our festival area.
We can’t wait to see you next week!!
Promised Land Team